My books and courses cover the most-asked-about topics for growing an ecologically rich permaculture garden. Go on, dive in and grow your own food with more success and joy!
A self-paced, comprehensive program for designing your dream permaculture site. This one-of-a-kind program guides you through the official design process so that you can confidently create a landscape with abundant harvests and a rich ecology.
- Gain confidence in evaluating a site for its assets and limitations
- Expertly create professional site maps
- Complete an integrated, whole-system permaculture design
- Establish a realistic timeline for implementing your ideas
- Eliminate your biggest challenges in optional coaching sessions with Amy
Are you interested in growing fruits, vegetables, and herbs in your front yard landscape without sacrificing curb appeal? In this book, you'll learn to work with nature to design an edible landscape that wows and inspires while being easy to maintain.
Would you like to grow more food with less effort? In this book, you'll learn permaculture practices for managing soil and water, as well as building and planting garden beds for bigger harvests with less work.
Would you like to grow food for your family without the overwhelm? In this book, you'll get easily digestible tips for yielding stress-free, abundant harvests using permaculture techniques.
Winner of three awards!