Tenth Acre Farm helps to make permaculture relevant and accessible to folks living in the suburbs and to anyone who wants to grow food on a small-scale residential property.
The Tenth Acre Farm website and social media channels bring permaculture and ecological edible gardening to hundreds of thousands each month.
The Tenth Acre Farm community is growing, and we are seeking a knowledgeable and experienced administrative assistant to help with social media, technical projects, and web-based content creation.
The details and application are below.
Thank you for your interest!
P.S. Want to send a resume as well?
- Complete the application below; receive an email confirmation.
- Reply to that email and attach your resume.
Independent Contractor Virtual Assistant for miscellaneous web-based social media, technical projects, and content creation.
5 hours per week to start, must have weekday availability.
Starting at $10/hour for trial period as an independent contractor; increases based on performance and if the arrangement becomes permanent.
- Assist with social media, specifically Pinterest and Facebook.
- Assist with research for content creation on the website.
- Assist with current and future book marketing tasks.
Preferred Skills & Traits
You have intermediate or advanced knowledge of permaculture and ecological edible gardening, and you can demonstrate this with a permaculture design certificate, documentation of leadership and/or projects, plus references.
- You have technical aptitude.
- You have experience maintaining and growing professional social media accounts.
- You have a fast internet connection and newer computer.
- You like people. You’re overall friendly, positive, and encouraging to be around.
- You’re a positive problem solver when issues come up (which they always do).
- You are resourceful and organized.
- You are flexible, able to work well within a team as well as independently.
- You have a grammatically correct, friendly, and easy-to-read writing style.